To Upload Your Senior Photo to Eshare (our photo sharing program):
1. *Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter
the school code 'Wilsonville'.
2. Input your name, email address, and
3. Upload picture(s)
4. Include grade of student, name, and
description of photo (ex. Senior photo)
*If you are having trouble using eShare, follow the guidelines below and email the photo to Jason Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Photo guidelines:
Image Resolution: 300 dpi
Height: 3 inches
Width: 2.25 inches
File Format: JPEG or jpg
General: Senior yearbook photo should be a
head-shot, including the shoulders and
top of the head.
If you would like to purchase and create your own ad to be included in the 2016-17 yearbook (such as a personalized message with photographs for your graduating student), please follow the instructions below. If you would like the Yearbook Staff to create the ad for you, please follow the instructions up to number 6 and then follow the instructions for check out. Senior Dedication Ads are due Monday, February 27th, 2017.
1. Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com
2. Enter the school code (7777) or name of school “Wilsonville” (Be sure to select Wilsonville, OR!)
3. Click on “Buy a Yearbook Ad” (You can also watch a video tutorial about how to create your ad just below the “Buy a Yearbook Ad” button).
4. Select the ad size you wish to purchase and click “start your ad.”
5. Click on green bar to choose your student.
6. Choose “Online Ad Creation” or “School Ad Creation” (If you feel comfortable with the technology, you can create your own ad – if you would like the Yearbook Staff to create it for you click “School Ad Creation” and follow instructions to check out).
7. If you choose “Online Ad Creation,” you will next enter your information to create an account.
8. Once you create an account, you will be able to choose a template to start creating your ad.
9. Once you enter the Product Design page, you will be able to select your background (white only), enter your student’s name, write a message (and choose the fonts), and upload your photos. You can always save your work as you go – you do not need to create the ad in one sitting.
10. When your ad is finished, hit continue. You will then be able to add your ad to your cart and proceed to checkout.
11. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Yearbook Advisor Jason Katz at email@example.com